The incidence and impact of diabetes on the health of Americans increases every year. Gain a better understanding of this disease with knowledge of the latest innovations to help your patients with this course. See how emerging technologies such as Augmented Intelligence (AI) and Clinical Decision Support (CDS) can improve population health. Learn how to leverage your care team to motivate compliance, streamline medications for elderly patients with type 2 diabetes, and prevent cardiovascular complications to promote healthy living. With journal, audio, and video formats, this extensive collection of CME activities enables you to choose the best format to fit your learning style.
Get started today to enhance your understanding of how to treat and care for patients with diabetes. Topics you will learn about as a part of this online CME course include:
- Latest Guidelines and Research - Discover the effects of preexisting diabetes in patients
- Improving Management of Diabetes - Understand preventative care and how to improve patient health
- Telehealth & Clinical Decision Support Innovations in Diabetes Care- Learn how computer automation can assist in diagnosing patients with diabetes
- Genetics and Genomics in Diabetes- Learn how genetic associations might be associated with diabetes
- Clinical Challenges in Patients with Diabetes – Take clinical challenges related to patients with diabetes
Who is This CME For?
The Diabetes Care CME is a self-paced online course designed for medical professionals who would benefit from further education on diabetes, including those who specialize in critical care medicine, emergency medicine, endocrinology, family medicine, genetics, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pain medicine, pediatrics, preventative medicine and surgery. Physicians can earn up to 20.0 CME credits.
For over 170 years, the AMA has worked to advance the betterment of medicine of public health. In order to provide physicians and other medical professionals with comprehensive, current and informative education, our CME with information about diabetes features education from a variety of trusted sources and journals, including the JAMA Network™, JAMA Ophthalmology, JAMA Pediatrics, JAMA Internal Medicine and more.
Interested in accreditation details? You can find accreditation information for each activity of this CME at the bottom of their corresponding quiz pages.