Want to take quizzes and track your credits?
Coronavirus testing, mortality, vaccine development, containment vs mitigation, and more. Anthony S. Fauci, MD discusses the latest developments in the global spread of COVID-19 and the SARS-CoV-2 virus with JAMA Editor Howard Bauchner, MD.
- What's the difference between COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2? (01:15)
- What's the status and accuracy of diagnostic testing in the US? (01:58)
- What's the case-fatality rate for the virus? (05:31)
- Scientific advances and vaccine development (25:06)
- Are current clinical trials providing a picture of treatments? (13:41)
- Risk communication: how do we present information so there's faith that it's accurate? (15:24)
- Risk groups (children, the elderly, pregnant women) (16:26)
- Containment vs mitigation vs quarantine vs isolation (19:10)
- Protecting the elderly and nursing home resident (23:52)
- Public health prospects in Latin America, Africa (26:35)
- Will coronavirus wane in warmer months like influenza? (27:52)
- Why is anxiety so high about this disease? (29:19)
- Does the US have capacity to care for COVID19 infection? (31:03)
- What is your daily schedule like? (32:23)
Sign in to take quiz and track your certificates
JN Learning™ is the home for CME and MOC from the JAMA Network. Search by specialty or US state and earn AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit™ from articles, audio, Clinical Challenges and more. Learn more about CME/MOC
You currently have no searches saved.